- Very quick and simple to use – just set your memorable four digit combination
- Small and portable so very easy to store in your car and ideal for travelling
- Large key storage area holds almost all known keys– if unsure, please check dimensions
- Foam backing to prevent scratching the paint work of the car
- Heavy-duty, toughened steel metal case with a strong reinforced shackle
- External dimensions: :180×66×34mm (7″×2.6″×1.3″)
- Internal dimensions: L 9cm x W 6.3cm x D 2.8cm
The Legacy Surf Lock is the perfect solution when deciding what to do with your car key when out on or in the water. Often it is not safe to leave your car keys hidden somewhere on your car, wrapped up in a beach towel or under a cap. The Surf Lock can be easily attached to different locations on your car, providing a safe and secure place to store your car keys or immobiliser while enjoying the outdoors. When not in use, the lock is small enough to be kept in the glove box of your car.
Simply pop your keys in, choose a solid anchor point on the car (or any safe place) to secure the padlock shackle, close the lid and shackle and set the combination. It is a simple, robust, portable, weather resistant, secure storage safe for keys and other valuables designed to deter would be thieves. It has a four-digit combination padlock with an integrated storage cavity which is large enough to hold modern electronic car keys, household keys and spare change. Ideal for surfers and swimmers, people out walking and jogging, boating, and fishing.
N.B. We strongly advise you attach the Surf Lock out of sight on your vehicle and appreciate that this is a deterrent, better than leaving a key on the wheel arch, but that with time and application any anti-theft device can be circumvented.
Proximity Key Notice – for anyone using a Surf Lock please note that proximity keys may still operate while locked inside therefore leaving the vehicle vulnerable. We suggest disabling the proximity key function through the vehicles software menu when using the Surf Lock. Always check with your vehicle manufacturer handbook for this procedure.
There are no reviews yet.