- Pully system lifts weights of up to 40kg
- Perfect for utilising unused roof space in the garage or home – freeing up floor space
- Built-in locking clutch to assist with the raising/lowering of the load
- Can be used with ceilings up to 4m (13ft) in height
- Includes 2 x 1.8m (6ft) straps for securing surfboard or kayak
- High quality, high strength steel parts with rubber coated hooks to protect the load
- Comes with all mounting hardware and detailed, annotated assembly instructions (please read before use)
The Legacy kayak ceiling hoist is designed to safely store kayaks, surfboards and bikes off the ground, freeing up valuable floor space in your home or garage. The hoist is very easy to install and comes with a selection of fixtures, fittings and mounting hardware. The kit also comes with everything needed to secure the hoist, as well as a locking clutch, allowing you to suspend the load at vary desired heights if required. The wall-mounted cleat lets you tie off the load, holding it in position once raised or lowered. Once installed the rope pulley system simply and safely allows you to raise and lower your kayak or surfboard into the unused roof space. The easy to use pulley system provides control and keeps your load level throughout the lifting and lowering process, reducing the effort required to lift.
There are no reviews yet.