- Designed to safely and securely carry watercraft on top of a car
- Comes with 2 pairs (4 individual) feet that secure to your existing roof bars
- Each pad is made from a soft and flexible rubber that will perfectly fit the hull of your kayak
- Rubber pads also ensure that your kayak doesn’t get scratched during loading and transporting
- The width and angle of the feet can be adjusted as desired to fit the angle for your kayak or canoe
- Comes with 2 x 3m sturdy straps to secure your kayak to your bars
- Detailed safety and installation instructions also included
- Designed to fit a wide range of roof bars; maximum width of roof bars is 10cm.
- Maximum capacity: 75kg
The Legacy Combi Rack is designed to safely and securely carry your watercraft on top of a car. The Combi Rack comes with four separate feet that secure to your existing roof bars using bolts and nuts with no tools required for installation. Each pad is made from a soft, flexible rubber that will adapt perfectly to the hull of your kayak whilst offering great protection. The width and angle of the feet can be adjusted as desired to fit the angle for your kayak or canoe.