- Kayak load assister helps take the strain out of lifting a heavy kayak onto the roof of your car. Perfect for using when load a kayak onto roof by yourself
- Universal design fits most cars – easily fixes to the rear glass or roof of the car, allowing one end of the kayak to be rested on the pads whilst the rest of the kayak is moved safely onto the roof
- Heavy-duty, powerful suction cups with clamping mechanism reliability holds the assister in place during loading. Simply remove whilst driving
- Marine grade anodised aluminium construction making it lightweight but still very strong and corrosion resistant to saltwater. Soft foam pads ensure no damage to your kayak or canoe
- Fully illustrated instructions and safety guide – full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty included. Maximum loading capacity – 40 kgs
The Legacy rolling kayak load assister is designed to aid the lifting of your kayak or canoe onto the roof of your vehicle. The assister secures to the rear glass of your car with extra-strong, clamping suction cups allowing you to lift one end of the kayak onto the foam rollers of the assister and then easily slide the rest of the kayak onto the roof of the car.