- ISO 12402-5 and CE Rated buoyancy aid – has been tested and certified to all the relevant UK, European and international safety standards and built by the leading name in marine safety – Crewsaver
- Advanced contoured superlight foam construction for maximum comfort and a great fit
- Adjustable waist belt and shoulder straps for a close, comfortable fit – crotch straps included in the junior size
- High-cut, slimline profile with elasticated sides for added mobility; and an internal key pocket for keys and small items
- Strong front YKK zip for easy donning and removal
The Legacy Vortex 50N buoyancy aid has been developed in partnership with Crewsaver – the most trusted global name the marine safety sector – and has been tested and certified to all the relevant UK, European and international safety standards.
Designed for maximum comfort and a great fit, the Vortex comes in a wide range of sizes (Junior – XXL) and is built using an advanced contoured superlight foam construction which is then finished with a durable, soft-feel nylon. The Vortex has an array of other great safety features including: a strong front YKK zip for easy donning; a high-cut, slim profile with elasticated sides for added mobility; and an internal key pocket for keys and small items.
The adult sizes (S/M-XXL) have a minimum of 50N of buoyancy, whilst the junior size has 35N and come with a pair of crutch straps for added safety. Please read instructions before use – available in 19 European languages.