- High quality and adjustable sit on top kayak trolley from Legacy Watersports – the only upright trolley to come with securing straps to keep kayak in place when in use
- Max loading 50kg capacity
- Marine grade, anodised aluminium construction making it lightweight (only 4.5kg) whilst still being very strong and corrosion resistant to saltwater
- Handy kickstand for easy kayak loading which helps keep the trolley upright while placing the kayak on the prongs when using alone
- Quick-release, solid ABS wheels allows it to fold down very neatly for easy transportation/storage and easily fits in the rear storage well of most kayaks. Solid ABS wheels will also never puncture.
- Fully illustrated instructions and safety guide – Full 1-year manufacturer’s warranty included
The Legacy sit on top kayak trolley is engineered to extremely high standards and provides a simple, hassle-free solution to transporting your kayak and kit down to the water. The fully adjustable upright prongs of the trolley simply slot through the scupper holes of your kayak and then kayak can then be wheeled away. The trolley also now comes with a unique securing strap which can be used to reduce any movement when travelling over very uneven surfaces.
The trolley is manufactured from high-grade anodised aluminium and comes with solid ABS all-surface wheels that will never puncture or go flat. The wheels have a durable rubber finish offering excellent cushioning and grip across all surfaces. The trolley will dismantle in seconds, making it easy to stow in your car, home or on the kayak if you need to take it with you whilst on the water.
Its universal construction means it can be used with virtually any sit on top kayak that has scupper holes. The range of adjustment of the trolley’s uprights is between 14cm and 55cm so if the distance between your kayaks scupper holes is within this range, this trolley will be perfect.
The Legacy sit on top kayak trolley also comes with a very useful adjustable kickstand which keeps it in an upright position while you place the kayak on the arms. The kickstand can then be folded neatly out of the way when not in use.
There are no reviews yet.