- Constructed using the highest quality drop stitch PVC fabric, dual reinforced rails and Legacy’s exclusive LPL Fusion Composite Technology
- Dual-reinforced rails make the board more airtight and durable
- High-quality, adjustable 3-piece aluminium SUP paddle
- Heavy-duty oversized backpack with adjustable shoulder straps for the perfect fit. All the accessories pack down into the bag
- 2-stage, double-action LEGACY Cyclone pump that inflates on both the up and down stroke, halving pumping time and maximising time on the water
- 10ft coiled SUP leash for safety and convenience when out on the water
- 3 Easy-Lock fins, requiring no tools to install. One central 9-inch fin and two smaller side-bites for easy customisation. Make the board easy to pack-down and transport
- Croc-embossed, machine pressed deck pad, giving excellent grip when paddling and ensuring that no bubbles develop over time
- LEGACY boards are fitted with super-strong and reliable Halkey Roberts valves, creating an air and watertight seal
- 4 D-ring attachment points if you wish to add a seat or other accessories
- 2-year LEGACY warranty with all SUP boards covering all manufacturing defects. All accessories have 1-year warranty
- Length: 10’8
- Width: 33”
- Depth: 6”
- Board weight: 9.8 kg
- Package weight: 15 kg
- Volume: 320 L
- Max user weight: 150 kg
- Recommended pressure: 15 PSI
The LEGACY SOLAIR 10’8 is one of the most stable and versatile inflatable SUP packages on the market. Constructed using the highest quality drop stitch PVC fabric, dual reinforced rails and LEGACY’s exclusive LPL Fusion Composite Technology; the board can be inflated to very high pressures, making it an incredibly rigid, stable and fun to use, for all abilities and paddling styles.
The LEGACY SOLAIR is the ultimate all-rounder, allowing you to try all aspects of the sport with one board, and is designed so it performs well when cruising on flat water and playing in surf conditions.
The SOLAIR comes as a full package so you can be out on the water having fun within minutes.
The board measures 10’8 x 33” x 6” (325 x 84 x 15 cm) and its incredible stability come from its overall volume of 320 litres. The maximum recommended user weight of the board is 150 kg which can be split across a paddler and a smaller passenger or furry friend – making it very popular with families. Most of the deck is covered in a croc-embossed, machine pressed deck pad, giving excellent grip when paddling and ensuring no bubbles develop over time. The rear of the board features a diamond-croc deck pad for maximum grip when surfing or performing sharp turns. LEGACY boards are fitted with super-strong and reliable Halkey Roberts valves, creating an air and watertight seal.
The package includes a strong and powerful, adjustable 3-piece aluminium paddle, with a durable nylon blade that neatly packs away into the bag when being stored or transported. The bag comes with heavy-duty backpack straps making it simple to carry to board to your destination and is oversized, so it is very easy to pack everything away. It also features a handy, zipped front pocket for storing the fins and other small items. The pump included is the LEGACY Cyclone pump; a two-stage, double-action pump, that inflates on both the up and down stroke, halving pumping time and maximising time on the water. Then when you reach the higher pressures, just pull the toggle out for the last few PSI. The package also comes with a coiled SUP leash, three removable fins, a repair kit and a detailed user manual featuring paddling tips and safety advice.
The SOLAIR is finished with high-quality LEGACY detailing and features including on-deck bungee storage, central handle, D-rings for a seat attachment and leash attachment point.