- Dimensions (cm) 295 x 78 x 38
- Incredibly stable sit on top kayak package with seat and paddle
- Comes with a high-quality Legacy EL1TE seat – with extra padding and adjustability for maximum comfort
- Also included is a lightweight aluminium 2-piece Legacy paddle with Ergo-grip tape – comfortable and very easy to use with powerful plastic blades
- Fishing capable – fitted with four flush-mounted rod holders and comes with one detachable central swivel rod holder
- Two large cam-locking hatches with storage bags for keeping small items in
- Large rear storage well for loading and securing items such as coolers, bags, and fishing equipment
- Six D-ring for attaching accessories such as seats, anchors, and paddle holders
- A bungee paddle retainer for safely holding your paddle when out on the water
- Bow and stern carry toggles for easy two-person carry
- Four different footrest positions – allowing the kayak to be used by a wide range of different sized paddlers
- Side carry handles making it very simple to be carried by one person
- An easy to reach moulded-in drinks holder for securing bottles, cups, and other small items
- Six scupper holes with scupper plugs, to allow water to safely drain out of the kayak
- A rear drainage plug to quickly and simply remove excess water that gets inside the hull of the kayak
- Lifetime warranty on the integrity of the plastic hull. Fixtures and fittings have a one-year warranty
The Legacy Sport kayak is designed to be stable, comfortable, and fun! It is the perfect versatile companion to get you out on the water and start exploring your local rivers, estuaries, lakes and coastlines.
The Sport’s hull design and overall stability allow it to perform incredibly well in a flat-water, gliding efficiently with excellent speed and straight-line tracking, whilst its relatively compact length keeps it very responsive and manoeuvrable when paddling in choppier conditions.
Its hull design makes it an incredibly safe and stable platform with excellent initial stability and reassuringly solid secondary stability when the kayak is leaned on its edge – giving you lots of confidence when paddling. The Sport has numerous moulded footrest positions allowing it to be used by a wide array of different sized paddlers, from children to large adults, and has a maximum weight load of 115 kg (18 st).
Should you want to fish when out on the water – the Sport is fitted with four flush-mounted rod holders and comes with a detachable, central swivel rod holder.
The Sport has generous onboard storage space including two large cam-locking hatches, and a large rear storage well with elasticated bungee straps to keep your kit safely tied down. There is a bungee-securing paddle retainer on the kayak so you can go hands-free without losing your paddle. It also has a convenient moulded-in drinks holder in front of the seating position, to help keep you stay hydrated whilst paddling.
Transporting the kayak when off the water is made easy with two carry toggles at the front and back, and two heavy-duty handles on the sides.
The Sport also has a moulded attachment point in the rear, should you wish to add an outboard motor.
Finally, all Legacy kayaks are constructed using the highest-grade materials and are built to last. This is why all Legacy kayaks come with a lifetime warranty on the integrity of the hull. Fixture and fittings have a one-year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.