Need to return something?
You do NOT need to tell us in advance about a return you intend to make unless the item is faulty. However, if you would like to discuss your purchase or need some advice, please feel free to call or email us.
We offer a 30-day returns period, which begins on the day of purchase. If an item is returned to us outside of this period, it may be rejected and returned back to you.
To return an item:
- Put the order item(s) back in the packaging it arrived in and address with our details:
Unit 12 Threemilestone Industrial Estate
- Insert an invoice (or note with your order details) into the package and write on the front what the reason for the return is and if there is anything we can do to help.
- Drop the parcel into a Post office or your preferred carrier. Please ensure that we will receive the goods within 30 days of them arriving with you.
General returns notes
All unwanted items must be in original, undamaged packaging including original labels and packed in the same way they arrived with you. They must be in saleable condition and not worn other than to have been tried on, as this will mean that they are unsuitable for resale, and we will be unable to issue a refund. If this is the case, we will need to return them back to you.
Important note: We are unable to cover the cost of return postage so, you will need to pay the post or courier costs. Please ensure that you get a proof of postage so, you can claim if the goods do not reach us. We can only accept responsibility for your return once it has reached us.
We are only able to refund any original or return postage and packing charge if you have been sent incorrect items or they are faulty or damaged.
Faulty/damaged on arrival or wrong item sent:
Please give us a call or send us an email within 3 days of arrival. We will advise you of the best course of action to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Please bear in mind when making a purchase that we are unable to accept any returns of the items listed below unless they are faulty. Our friendly product specialists will be happy to give any advice you need. This won’t affect your statutory rights.
- Safety equipment – NOT including PFD’s
- Head wear, including helmets
- Swimwear (where hygiene protection has been removed) – NOT including